Today there was no theme for MTM so I decided to use one that I have been thinking of for a while. With summertime in full swing here in Texas I decided we needed to do a “Beach” theme. I used to live on the coast and love the beach, unfortunately we aren’t close to one here, but who says you can’t bring it to you! All of our activities, including our Muffin Tin this week are centered around the Beach, so grab a beach towel, a fruity drink with an umbrella and enjoy!
Our “Beach” Muffin Tin…
Front Row: “Sandy Beaches”(chocolate pudding with crushed graham crackers), “Surfboard” rice krispie treat, Cream Cheese & Herb “Beach Ball”, Cracker & Cheese “Beach Towel”, Party Umbrellas
Back Row: Jell-o “Blue Ocean”, Swimming Gold Fish, Egg & Cheese “Sailboat”, Pineapple “Floaty”
This was not the most nutrtitious meal, but she loved it!
1. Gather your supplies – construction paper, red tissue paper, glue, paint brush, eyes, paper bowl.2. Have your child tear the red tissue paper into small pieces. While your child is tearing the tissue paper cut out the legs for the crab. 4. Glue the red tissue paper to the upside down bowl. Aubrey needed some help with this because the paper kept sticking to her hands.5. Glue the eyes and legs to the crab and set aside to dry.
6. Tear the green construction paper to make the seaweed and glue to the blue background paper. Then add your crab for the finished product.
Come back later this week and see what other “beach” fun we have in store!
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- Broomstick Party Skewers
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- DIY Cricut Made Penguin Valentine Card
- 100 Sweet Days of School Bubblegum Shirt
- DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Moon and Stars Mobile
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- Glam Metallic Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags