Are you a chocolate lover? Or is coffee what perks you up? Why pick sides when you can enjoy both?!? This Mocha Coffee Milkshake is a dream come true for coffee and chocolate lovers.
Rich, full-bodied coffee and smooth vanilla ice cream meet Cafe Mocha Coffee-mate for an over-the-top decadent indulgence. Topped with fluffy whipped cream and drizzled with rich chocolate syrup this Mocha Coffee Milkshake is designed to help you achieve your daily dose of decadence.
We all lead busy lives. As a wife, mother and business owner taking time for my self is more often an after thought than a priority. But, everyone deserves a break, and taking a few moments for yourself should be part of your daily routine. Whether that includes reading a book, doing yoga or savoring a sweet treat, you deserve a little “me-time” indulgence in your day. The new Coffee-mate Chocolate Boutique line of coffee creamers allows you to indulge daily with their three new decadent chocolate flavors, Salted Caramel Chocolate, Café Mocha and Chocolate Toffee Truffle. Pour any of the flavors in your morning coffee and sip on it while you read a book, or invite a girlfriend over for an afternoon chat while you sip on a delightfully cold and creamy Mocha Coffee Milkshake. Find the new Chocolate Boutique line at a store near you!
You only need a few ingredients and less than 5 minutes to make this extra special treat. Which means you’ll have plenty of time to spend doing something just for you!
- 1 cup cold coffee (use your favorite strong brewed coffee that has been well chilled.)
- 4 giant scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1-2 tablespoons Café Mocha Coffee-mate
- ½ cup of ice (if you want it thicker add more ice)
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup for drizzling
- Blend the coffee, vanilla ice cream and Café Mocha Coffee-mate and ice together in a blender until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick add a few more splashes of coffee. If it is too thin, add more ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into a large glass.
- Top with a generous amount of whipped cream and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
- Garnish with chocolate covered espresso beans and a pretty paper straw for a real indulgent treat.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
All you need for your daily dose of decadence are the three c’s: chocolate + coffee + cup. Make your chocolate coffee indulgence extra sweet with this grown-up Mocha Coffee Milkshake treat!
This post was sponsored by Coffee-mate, however all opinions are completely my own based on my experience.