This year I had lots of teacher gifts to make and wanted to give them something practical that I knew they would use so I purchased several gift cards, but that seemed a little too boring. I decided to also send along some treats and made DIY hot cocoa packets & truffles.
I couldn’t resist ordering these bags and scoops from Pick Your Plum. I added some washi tape to the bags and then I filled them with hot cocoa powder and marshmallows. I spray painted small berry baskets gold and filled them with chocolate truffles I bought at Sam’s. I stuck a Starbucks gift card inside and wrapped the baskets with clear cellophane paper.
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- Won’t ZOO Be Mine Valentines
- DIY Cricut Christmas Money Holder
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Ruffled Burlap Garland Tutorial – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- 25 Personalized Holiday Gift Ideas to Make with Cricut
- Rustic and Cozy Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Bath Salts & Spa Gift Basket
- Hot Cocoa Stand – Share the Joy
- Sonic End of Year Teacher Gifts
- Chocolate Peppermint Candy
- Teachers Help Small Things Grow: Teacher Appreciation Gift