Wow, 2012 flew by and I am excited to take a look back and see where this little “hobby” of mine has come. It certainly was an adventure to see so much growth and success throughout the year and I thought I’d recap some of my favorite highlights month by month.
These are just a few of my favorite parties I was honored to host for family, friends and even a few magazine features. I enjoyed working with some of my favorite vendors like Elayne Dunn Photography, Piggy Bank Parties, Dimpleprints, Sweet Sosbee Designs, Love and Sugar Kisses, Sugarlily Cookie Company and Edible Details (just to name a few!) I was thrilled to see my work featured in Parenting Magazine, Baby Lifestyles Magazine, Bird’s Party Magazine and on several popular websites like Hostess with the Mostess, Amy Atlas, Kara’s Party Ideas, Celebrations at Home, and Pizzazzerie. 2012 was an exciting, busy and adventurous year for Giggles Galore and I can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- Daisies & Daffodils Garden Party Ideas
- Daddy Daughter Sock Hop Valentine’s Day Party
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- How to Plan A Bee-utiful Bee Themed Party
- How to Host a Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- Witches Party Invitations and Free Download