There is no way I can thank my children’s teachers enough for all they do. I am so thankful that our teachers take the time to nurture, guide and make learning fun for my kids. We have been very lucky and have had great teachers, and because I think teachers are Extraordinary I’m sharing a quick and easy Ex’STRAW’dinary Teacher Appreciation Gift your favorite teachers will love.
Both my parents and sister are teachers and I frequently ask them what types of gifts are their favorite to receive. It never fails that favorite treats and drinks are among the top requested gifts for teacher appreciation, who couldn’t use a little pick me up when wrangling 20+ 6 year old kiddos all day?! This simple gift is a fun way to make giving your teacher their favorite soda a little more extraordinary.
- Striped Paper Straws
- Cellophane Bag
- Teachers Favorite Drink
- Free Ex’STRAW’dinary Teacher Tag Printable from Giggles Galore
- Full Sheet Label Paper
- White Berry Basket and Basket Filler (optional)
Putting this teacher appreciation gift is as easy as 1-2-3. First, put your striped paper straws in a clear cellophane bag and seal.
Next, print out the Ex’STRAW’dinary Teacher Tag on full sheet label paper and cut it out. Attach the label to the cellophane bag with your striped paper straws.
Finally, pair your striped paper straws with your teachers favorite drink for an Ex’STRAW’dinary gift they will love.
Teacher Appreciation week is May 4-8th and it’s the perfect time to personally thank your students’ teachers for their dedication and support. Gifts don’t have to be extravagant or cost a lot of money, but the simple gesture of saying “thank you” with a gift card to their favorite restaurant, a hand-painted flower pot or a heartfelt letter can make a teachers day!
I originally shared this fun Ex’STRAW’dinary Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea on April 7, 2014 as part of Skip to My Lou’s Teacher Appreciation Week series.
- You’re the Cherry Best Pie Party
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- Cute DIY Monster Valentine’s Day Card
- Dungeon Donuts Trunk or Treat
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Painted Pegboard Jewelry Organizer
- Easy Tailgate Snack and Party Ideas
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- DIY Fishing Pole
- Teachers Help Small Things Grow: Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Tattle Monster