Easter celebrations are coming up and these adorable and easy Easter Grass Cupcakes would make a great addition to an Easter Egg Hunt Party or Easter Brunch.
The other day I ran into Wal-Mart to grab something quick for dinner and even though I was in a hurry I got sucked into the Easter aisle that was upfront on my way to checkout. These grass sprinkles with tiny eggs caught my eye and landed in my basket. I love browsing the seasonal aisles at the stores for inspiration and ideas and while I had absolutely no reason to make Easter Grass Cupcakes I simply couldn’t pass up those adorable sprinkles, could you?!?
These may be the easiest cupcakes you will ever make. Seriously. I didn’t even make my cupcakes. I love the cupcakes from my local bakery and it’s just so much easier and less messy to pick them up, but you can absolutely make your own.
Pour out the sprinkles on a plate. I separated out the mini eggs so I could strategically place them in the grass, but it isn’t necessary. Dip your cupcake in the sprinkles and completely cover it with the grass.
Place the mini eggs in the grass. Add a Hoppy Easter cupcake tag from DimplePrints Easter party package for festive touch.
Easter isn’t complete without the Easter Bunny,so make some of our fun Bunny Cupcakes and serve them with these easy Easter Grass Cupcakes for a cute holiday treat!
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- Boho Bunny Easter Party Ideas
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- Daisies & Daffodils Garden Party Ideas
- Halloween Monster Freak Shakes
- The Best Homemade Strawberry Jam + Printable Jam Labels
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Easter Bunny Napkins
- 30 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Easter Bunny Cups and Bunny Bait