Complete your Easter brunch table setting with these adorable and easy to make Easter Bunny Napkins. This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to fold your paper napkins into cute little bunnies that your guest will love.
I love celebrating holidays with my families and I’ve always believed in making those moments extraordinary, but as our lives get busier and busier it’s important that they are achievable too. I don’t have the time or energy to stress myself out about creating the perfect table setting or slaving all day in the kitchen before and after the meal. Which is why I really love this tutorial and think you will too!
These Easter Bunny Napkins are easy to make and can be customized to match any color scheme. It only takes a few minutes and you can even have the kids help.
Step 1 – Lay the napkin out and open it up.
Step 2 – Fold the napkin in half, forming a long rectangle.
Step 3 – Fold the left and right sides down to meet in the center, forming a point at the top.
Step 4 – Fold the bottom left and right corner up to the center, to form a diamond shape.
Step 5 – Fold each side into the center, your napkin should look like a kite.
Step 6 – Carefully turn the napkin over and fold the top point downward
Step 7 – Turn the napkin back over and bring the right side of the napkin around to meet the left.
Step 8 – Use a clothespin to hold the napkin in place. Wrap with white twine to create the whiskers. Add a fluffy white pom pom nose (I used a tiny dab of glue and stuck it to the whiskers so that it didn’t ruin the napkin.)
Set your table and display your cute little bunny napkins. I didn’t want to spend tons of time doing dishes so I picked up the cutest Easter plates at Target.
I can’t wait to set our Easter table with these cute plates and my bunny napkins, it’s going to be extraordinary!
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Spooky Cute Pink and Black Halloween Christmas Tree
- Kids’ Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts – Monogrammed Jewelry Dish
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- Backyard County Fair Party
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- FREE Thanksgiving Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift
- DIY Star Wars Canvas Wall Art