One of the best parts of the Peanut Butter and Jelly party was sampling all the different gourmet flavors from the Peanut Butter Co. Hands down my absolute favorite was the Dark Chocolate Dreams, a decadent blend of peanut butter and rich dark chocolate. Can you say YUM! These Dreamy Chocolate Banana Galettes are a delightful treat everyone will love!
If you are chocoholic like me you will love the Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter, it combines all the goodness of an american classic with the richness of dark chocolate. I’ll be honest I came up with this recipe because I needed a way to stop myself from eating it straight out of the jar…by the spoonful! The warmth of fresh baked pie crust (or Galette if were being fancy) melts the DCD for the perfect ooey gooey treat! The unbeatable combination of flavors and an easy to make recipe make these Dreamy Chocolate Banana Galettes perfect for an afternoon snack or a delightful ending to dinner. One thing is for sure, these treats will quickly disappear!
Dreamy Chocolate Banana Galettes
Ready Made Pie Crust (package of 2 rolls)
Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter
1. Preheat Oven to 425
2. Roll out the pie crust and cut out with a round cookie cutter
3. Bake the pie crust for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown
4. Slice the bananas and place in a small bowl
5. Pour 1 Tablespoon of Orange Juice on the bananas, this will keep them from turning brown
6. Remove your pie crust from the oven and let cool for 1 minute
7. Spread the Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter on the warm pie crust
8. Add banana slices and sprinkle with almond slivers
Have you tried the Dark Chocolate Dreams from the Peanut Butter Co.? Do you have a favorite recipe using Dark Chocolate Dreams or a favorite way you’d like to enjoy it, please share with us in the comments.