This post is being sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
The holidays are coming, and so are all the family dinners, cocktail parties, and holiday shindigs. I love this time of year and all the opportunities to entertain and mingle with our friends and family. And, let’s be honest who can resist all the yummy treats that start to show up this time of year! Speaking of treats, these delicious double chocolate mousse parfaits definitely need to be a part of your holiday entertaining “must-have” recipes!
I personally love individual portioned desserts, like these mini parfaits. They are easy for guest to grab and mingle and they look pretty too! While these little treats may be small in size they are big in flavor. In fact, I think you will be pleasantly surprised to see what special ingredient makes these parfaits irresistible. I’m actually sipping on an ice cold one right now while I type…that’s right, it’s Diet CokeⓇ! The fizzy beverage we all love makes the chocolate cake extremely moist and by far one of the easiest cakes you’ll ever make. So let’s get to it, shall we.
When it comes to entertaining I love anything that is quick and easy. It’s even better when I can whip something up with things I already have on hand. This dessert definitely checks off all the boxes. One thing that you can always find in my house, especially during the holidays is Coca-ColaⓇ products. Keeping the fridge stocked with Coca-ColaⓇ is essential to hosting holiday parties, and this delicious dessert is just another example of why!
I often hear from people that entertaining, especially during the busy holiday season, stresses them out. I think one of the reasons people feel so stressed is because they try to focus too much on the food, decorations and party prep instead of the reason you are entertaining to start with, spending time with people you love. While I definitely want to impress my guest and serve delicious food, it’s more important to me that I actually get to spend time chatting and laughing with our friends. Which is why I am a huge fan of easy recipes like these double chocolate mousse parfaits! I’m here to assure you that you can entertain in style this holiday season, let’s start with the perfect party dessert, get the recipe below
- 1 box Devil’s Food cake mix
- 12 oz Diet Coke®
- Milk chocolate mousse mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- Milk chocolate curls
- Sprig of mint
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix and diet coke, stir until well blended.
- Pour the cake batter in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 25-35 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted in the center and comes out clean. Cool completely.
- While the cake is baking mix the chocolate mousse mix and milk together with an electric mixer. Beat for 2 minutest on medium-high speed, or until stiff peaks form.
- Crumble pieces of the chocolate cake and place in the bottom of individual sized parfait glasses.
- Pipe a layer of the chocolate mousse on top.
- Repeat layers until parfait cup is full.
- Top with chocolate curls and a sprig of mint.
This holiday season, include Coca-Cola® as part of your tradition. Pick up Sprite® 4 pack 2 Liter, Diet Coke® 4 Pack 2 Liter, Coca-Cola® 35 pack cans, or Coca-Cola® 30 pack Mini Cans beverages from Sam’s Club, then upload your receipt for a chance to WIN a trip for two to Los Angeles featuring: · An exclusive red-carpet screening of The Greatest Showman, plus pre-show performance · Round trip air transportation for two (2) · Two (2) 20th Century Fox goodie bags · Three (3) nights’ luxury accommodations in a Hollywood hotel · VIP backstage tour of Fox Studios with lunch at the on-site restaurant · Full on-site assistance from a personal winner manager throughout the trip Don’t miss this incredible opportunity!
“Diet Coke” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Ice Cream Cone Fruit Cups
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- French Toast with Lemon Mascarpone Cream
- How to Use Cricut Foil Transfer System
- School Supply Teacher Appreciation Gift + Free Printables
- 15 Handmade Valentine Box Ideas for School
- Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Our Dad Rocks Picture Frame – Father’s Day Gifts
- DIY Mother’s Day Gift Basket
- Teachers Help Small Things Grow: Teacher Appreciation Gift