Well the gifting season is upon us! Over at The Organized Mama’s household, we are counting down the days until Hanukkah. It is December 12, 2017 after sunset. The eight crazy nights begins, and I need to get myself organized! We give small-ish gifts each night to the kiddos. But with all those gifts, it is rather easy to get overwhelmed with cards.
Use As A Tag
This one is the easiest way to use the free printable: Hanukkah Gift Tags!
Cut out each of the printables and single-hole punch the card. Write your sweet message to whomever you are gifting. Then attach the tag to the bag with twine or string! Easey peasy!
Create A Sticker
I love adding stickers to wrapped presents. Mostly because the kids always end up dropping the card before the even have time to grab the gift!
To create a sticker, you can print the printable: Hanukkah Gift Tags, directly onto sticker paper. Cut out the sticker paper, and you have a sticker gift tag.
Don’t have a printer that can print on sticker paper? No worries! You can use a Xyron Creative Station to turn the printable into a sticker. Just make sure you cut out the printable before you run it through the machine!
Make A Card
Finally, you can turn the printables: Hanukkah Gift Tags into cards! This is a great option when you are giving a gift card. Maybe as a thank you, or just a difficult-to-shop-for individual!!
I printed the printable, then cut it out and adhered it to a pre-folded card. I added the gift card and a bow to the card as well!
Grab yourself some witty Hanukkah Gift Tags printables and get those gifts wrapped!! Because the Hanukkah (and Christmas) countdown has begun!!
If you are looking for some easy ways to organize your gift wrapping or ways to create a gift card station (that can turn into a thank-you notes station), I share all my tips over at The Organized Mama!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Mini Lasagna Roll-up Appetizers for Holiday Entertaining
- Cozy Classic Red Plaid Christmas Tree
- How to Host Backyard Oktoberfest Party
- Whimsical Nutcracker Themed Christmas Tree
- Rustic and Cozy Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- FREE Football Cell Phone Wallpaper
- 30 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Easter Bunny Cups and Bunny Bait