Summer might be winding down but I’m not ready to let go just yet. We still have weeks left to celebrate everything summer has to offer including one of my favorite things to do in the summer, entertain friends. Whether it is a casual backyard BBQ or a stylish dinner party, outdoor summer entertaining is the perfect way to keep things simple, stress-free and fun. I’ve made things even easier with my newly painted DIY Lazy Susan for Outdoor Entertaining.
Not only is this colorful project simple, it will cost you less than $20 and it will help make your party a breeze. Visit the DecoArt blog for all of the details and instructions for this project.
I loved entertaining before, but now I want to sit outside on the patio every single night, spinning my bright and bold DIY Lazy Susan around and around. I just love how this project turned out and I would love to hear what you think, is this something you would make and use for your summer parties?
If you like this project be sure to check out some of our other projects featuring DecoArt Products:
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Chic Boho Birthday Cake
- Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts – Monogrammed Jewelry Dish
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- 15 No-Sew Group Halloween Costume Ideas
- FREE Easter Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Here’s The Scoop Ice Cream Gift Basket
- DIY Graduation Cap Balloon Gift