As a part of our Parties That Wow presentation Michelle and I challenged each other to create centerpieces for $10 or less. For one of my centerpieces I made these DIY Gold Glitter Vases using one of my new favorite products, Rust-Oleum Glitter Gold Spray paint.
I started with tall glass flower vases and used painters tape to mark off the areas I wanted to paint.
I spray painted a light base coat with plain gold spray paint before I covered it with the glitter spray paint. This isn’t necessary, but I wanted to make sure I had good coverage.
I cut a small stripe of the patterned paper and added it to one of the vases to tie it into our theme.
I added some flowers to one and a battery operated candle to the other. To create an inexpensive centerpiece I used DIY party horns, stacked movie reels, and a mirror. These DIY Gold Glitter Vases made the perfect centerpiece and only cost $7.
- Spooky Cute Pink and Black Halloween Christmas Tree
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- National Donut Day Tags
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- Beer Tasting Birthday Party Ideas with Cricut
- DIY Bubble Bath Halloween Costume
- How to Plan A Bee-utiful Bee Themed Party
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop
- Jingle and Mingle Christmas Party
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- DIY Motivational Water Bottle
- 10 Valentine Box Ideas