Easter will be here before you know it. And that means the Easter Bunny is getting ready to hop around the corner too! Get ready for the Easter Bunny with a creative Easter craft for kids, a DIY Acrylic Paint Pour Easter Basket.
Paint pouring is such a unique and fun art project, and it’s a great way to let your kids’ creativity soar. Everyone can personalize their own Easter Basket with this colorful craft.
This one-of-a-kind Easter basket is the perfect little spot for the Easter Bunny to leave some sweet treats. Or a festive decoration to display colorful DIY paint pour Easter Eggs. Head over to the DecoArt Blog for the tutorial and a complete list of products you will need to create your own DIY Paint Pour Easter Baskets.
A few years ago I tried my very first paint pour project when I made my Fluid Acrylic Paint Pour Canvas. At first, I was intimidated by this new form of art. But, I quickly fell in love with this technique. I have had lots of fun transforming everything from coasters to canvases with this super fun and easy art technique.
When Decoart asked me to create an Easter-themed craft for kids using the DecoArt Fluid Art Read To-Pour Acrylics I knew this would be a fun project both adults and kids alike would love.
This is a great Easter craft for kids because it really allows their creativity to shine. They can add as many colors as they want, and it’s fun to see how the different paints swirl and mix together. So, let them get messy and have fun creating their own colorful paint pour Easter baskets.
You can find DecoArt Fluid Art Ready To-Pour Acrylics at Michael’s stores!
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- All-American Baseball Party Ideas
- Easy Homemade Summer Slushies + Free Printable Tags
- School Supply Teacher Appreciation Gift + Free Printables
- Best Neighborhoods to View Christmas Lights in DFW
- 5 Tips for Hosting a Kid-Friendly Pumpkin Carving Party
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Hot Cocoa Stand – Share the Joy
- Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas with Free Printable