I have been writing 12 post a week for blogs lately…but I haven’t been able to crank out even 1 for my own blog! I have severely neglected my blog, partly because I haven’t done anything crafty or amazing lately and partly because I am just so darn tired from work!
I recently started consulting again and have been working for a social media company. I have been working with interesting (and way outside my comfort zone) clients. I have been spending my days writing about deer & hunting, high-end designer lamps, running shoes and mega coupon deals…I told you it was eclectic! I have also been busy sewing for friends, painting suitcases and trying to keep up with life.
We have managed to squeeze in some fun:
A family trip to the zoo
Enjoying the sunshine and playing outside
An impromptu adventure – train ride, shopping and dinner at a new restaurant and ice cream
Reading books with Grandma-Great (who has been visiting for the past week and we get to enjoy for a few more days!)
A photo shoot with the cousins
Learning to use my new love…my camera
Now if I can just find time to get crafty and make something fabulous! Any suggestions?!?
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Ideas
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Bubble Bath Halloween Costume
- 5 Days in Denver the Ultimate Family-Friendly Itinerary
- Best Neighborhoods to View Christmas Lights in DFW
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- Floating the Frio River the Ultimate Texas Road Trip Destination
- DIY Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar Ideas
- Family BBQ Party Ideas