This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DASANI Sparkling Water. All opinions are 100% mine.
The holidays are the perfect time for entertaining, between all the festive holiday parties and family dinners you’re going to need a signature drink recipe that is fun for the whole family. Today I am sharing a refreshing and festive Cranberry Orange Sparkling Punch recipe that will take your holiday sips from so-so to spectacular!
We are all familiar with the tried and true holiday drinks like eggnog, hot chocolate and apple cider, but who wants to serve the same old ordinary drink when you can wow your guest with an easy and extraordinary sparkling punch. Cranberries and oranges are two winter fruits that pair so well together, and mixed with a splash of the refreshing Lime DASANI sparkling water it’s a drink packed with lots of flavor without the extra calories from soda, which means it’s perfect for all ages.
DASANI Sparkling Water is available at Walmart in a 12 pack of 12 oz cans. You can choose from four different flavors: Lime, Berry, Lemon and Black Cherry. I love using the sparkling water as a mixer for drinks because it has zero calories, zero artificial colors and it’s caffeine-free.
Ready to wow your guest with this refreshing holiday drink?
- Lime DASANI Sparkling Water
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Vanilla Orange Cranberry Simple Syrup
- Candied Cranberries
- Crushed Ice
You can make a big batch of this in a punch bowl or put out the ingredients and let your guest mix their own. Start by adding crushed ice to your glass.
Next, pour the orange juice and cranberry juice over the ice.
Next add the vanilla orange cranberry simple syrup. This delicious syrup is what gives this drink that little extra hint of sweetness and a flavorful punch. I like to mix up a batch of this at the beginning of the holiday season and use it to make all kinds of different holiday drinks, plus it’s how I make those sweet and tart candied cranberries that are perfect for garnishes, drinks and edible gifts!
Top off the drink with the lime flavored DASANI Sparkling Water.
Add orange slices, a lime wedge, mint and candied cranberries for garnish.
Use a bar cart and set up a serve your self station or mix up a big batch of this punch before the party starts. I’m telling you, everyone is going to love this light and refreshing drink with it’s beautiful layers of flavor. This festive Cranberry Orange Sparkling Punch is sure to be a party of those extraordinary holiday memories you and your family will cherish for years to come!
For more holiday drink ideas and easy recipes make sure you check out this party Pinterest board.
- 8 oz Orange Juice
- 8 oz Cranberry Juice
- 8 oz Vanilla Orange Cranberry Simple Syrup (**see recipe below)
- 1 12 oz can of Lime DASANI Sparkling Water
- Candied Cranberries
- Orange, Lime and Mint for garnish (optional)
- Crushed Ice
- **Ingredients for Vanilla Orange Cranberry Simple Syrup
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- Fill cup with crushed ice
- Pour 2 oz of Orange Juice, 2 oz of Cranberry Juice and 2 oz Vanilla Orange Cranberry Simple Syrup over ice.
- Top with the DASANI Sparkling Water
- Add orange and lime slices, fresh mint and candied cranberries for garnish, serve and enjoy!
- **To make the Vanilla Orange Cranberry Simple Syrup:
- Combine 2 ½ cups of sugar, water, vanilla, and orange juice in a sauce pan. Heat over medium until the sugar has completely dissolved—but not boiling.
- Pour in the cranberries and stir, take off the heat. The hot syrup will loosen the skin, saturate the berries and adhere to the berries over time.
- Cover the cranberries with a small plate to keep them mostly submerged. Then cover the pan and place it in the refrigerator over night.
- Place the remaining cup of sugar in a shallow dish. Strain the cranberries and place them in the sugar. Shake until they are completely coated.
- Carefully transfer them to a baking sheet to dry—about an hour. Once the sugar coating is hard place in an air-tight container and keep in a cool spot for up to one week.
- Strain and reserve the Vanilla Orange Cranberry Simple Syrup for your Cranberry Orange Punch
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- FREE Fall Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- Strawberry Watermelon Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Hot Air Balloon Valentine Box
- How to Plan an Outdoor Movie Night
- How to Keep White Towels White and Fresh-Smelling
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Free Teacher Thank You Letter Gift Idea
- Twins Carnival Birthday Party