Get EGG-cited for these fun Brunch Party Ideas with Cricut.
Brunch is always a good idea, especially when it includes cute custom-made party decorations. So, gather your squad and invite them over for brunch to celebrate friendships, birthdays, and more!
Sprinkle on the fun with lots of creative details like custom mugs and coasters made with Cricut Infusible Ink.
What is Brunch?
Brunch is known as a late morning meal eaten instead of breakfast and lunch. Typically served between 11 am and 2 pm it’s the perfect mash-up of all your favorite foods.
From sweet to savory you really can’t mess brunch up. It’s also the perfect time to invite friends over for a casual get-together. Dinner parties can be so serious, but brunch is a fun excuse to be creative and keep things interesting.
How to Build a Brunch Charcuterie Board
An easy and fun way to enjoy brunch is to build a brunch charcuterie board. Start with the star of your meal, like fluffy Belgium Waffles.
Build up your board with other breakfast favorites like bagels and mini pancakes. Arrange fresh seasonal fruit on the board and top it off with savory favorites like bacon and eggs.
Create custom labels with your Cricut to help guests identify which treats they want to pile on their plate first.
Make Brunch Mug and Coasters with Cricut Infusible Ink
The details are what make every party extraordinary, so make custom mugs and coasters for your brunch with Cricut Infusible Ink.
For years I’ve been using my Cricut to create custom party decorations. I love how you can personalize virtually anything to fit with any party theme. I knew I wanted to host a girl’s brunch for my brunch-loving squad, and these cute mugs and coasters double as great party favors too!
Next, clean the surface of the Cricut mug blank and then attach the Infusible Ink design to the mug.
Place the mug in the Cricut Mug Press and close the press. For additional information on how to use the Cricut Mug Press be sure to check out my How to Use the Cricut Mug Press tutorial. Remove the mug from the press and let the mug completely cool before removing the transfer sheet to reveal your design.
Use the same method to create brunch-themed puns on Cricut coasters. My favorite is the So-EGGcited for Brunch coaster. Because it’s true I’m always excited for brunch!
Setting the Table for Brunch
Whether you plan to host a more formal, sit-down affair or a simple casual get-together setting the perfect table for brunch is easy.
Start by using a colorful and cheerful table cloth. Elevate the table with beautiful blooms, and add whimsical details like DIY eggs made with your Cricut.
Don’t forget that the food itself can act as beautiful decor. A large colorful Brunch Charcuterie Board and bowls full of fresh fruit make this self-serve brunch station a showstopper.
Everyone will be Waffly glad they joined you for brunch with these fun brunch party ideas!
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Mug Press
- Cricut Mug Blank
- Cricut Coaster Blanks
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Pens
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Press the power button to turn on the Mug Press and heat it up.
- Create your custom design in Cricut Design Space using the Mug Design Setup.
- Place the Infusible Ink transfer sheet on the Standard Grip Mat and cut out your design.
- Use a lint roller to make sure your mug is clean and free of any small fibers.
- Use heat-resistant tape to attach the design to your mug.
- Set your mug in the press and firmly press down on the lever to secure the mug in place.
- Once the transfer has finished all 5 LED lights will light up and the machine will beep. Using the handle carefully remove the mug and place it on an EasyPress mat. Let it cool completely.
- Once the mug has cooled completely remove the transfer sheet. Now you have an adorable custom mug that's 100% permanent and will last wash after wash.
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Ice Cream Cone Fruit Cups
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Teen Boho Birthday Bash
- Beer Tasting Birthday Party Ideas with Cricut
- French Toast with Lemon Mascarpone Cream
- DIY Outdoor Bar Cart
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop
- Easter Bunny Napkins
- 30 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- 5 Teacher Gifts Teachers Really Want