This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringIntoFlavor #CollectiveBias
I love springtime because we get to break out the grill and dinners become more of an event with impromptu backyard BBQs and friends. The weather was perfect this past weekend and prompted us to host a last minute BBQ with friends and spring into flavor with this Blue Cheese Buffalo Burger recipe and a make-your- own French Fry Bar.
With such busy schedules and weekends packed with sports activities sometimes it’s hard to coordinate everyone’s schedules and find time to hang out with friends. But, when the weather is perfect it’s a great excuse to host a last minute backyard party. Pick up the phone, invite some friends over and make a dash to Walmart for burgers and Alexia Sweet Potato Fries. Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries, Alexia Crispy Onion Rings.
Entertaining shouldn’t be stressful or overly complicated. Your friends are coming over to hang out with you, and while I like to make the ordinary EXTRAORDINARY I firmly believe in hosting a festive and fun party without all the fuss. Here are some of my favorite tips for stress free entertaining:
- Use items you already have. Don’t be afraid to mix and match patterns and use dishes and items you already have. Move things from inside outdoors to create a cozy set-up, like a fresh bouquet of flowers or a side table from the living room.
- Create self-serve stations where guest can help themselves. Set out a storage caddy with napkins, utensils, and straws so guest can easily find what they need. Set-up a beverage station so guest can stay hydrated. I like to fill my favorite “Hey Y’all” pitcher with water and fresh fruit for a refreshing flavored water, both kids and adults can enjoy!
- Serve fuss free food. Nobody wants to spend the entire party in the kitchen prepping food. Serve foods that can be prepared ahead of time (salads, casseroles, ect) or easy foods that I like to call “heat and serve.” I love the versatility of the Alexia Sweet Potato Fries, they are made with all natural ingredients, and as the host, all you have to do is bake them. Create a French Fry Bar with a variety of Sweet Potato Fries, Spicy Sweet Potato Fries, Waffle Fries, Onion Rings along with different toppings and and let your guest customize their favorite flavor combinations.
- Fire Up the Grill and impress your guest with moist and delicious Buffalo Burgers. Have you ever had a buffalo meat burger? They are so good and my new favorite. Top it with blue cheese crumbles, avocado slices, blue cheese dressing and Alexia Crispy Onion Rings that is amazing!
- Enjoy Your Soiree pour a drink, relax and enjoy the company of fabulous friends.
Make our mouthwatering Blue Cheese Buffalo Burger Recipe, it’s super easy so you’ll have plenty of time to spend hanging out with your guest. Here’s what you will need to make these delicious burgers:
- Fresh Ground Buffalo Meat (purchase at local butcher shop, or you can find it at the grocery store) – use 1/2 pound per burger
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Alexia Crispy Onion Rings
- Optional: avocado, lettuce, tomato
Make the burger patties and season the outside with Montreal Steak Seasoning. Put them on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes or coked to medium or medium well. Place your burger on a homemade bun, add blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing, avocado, lettuce tomato and top with a crispy onion ring for the perfect burger. Add a side of sweet potato fries for an unforgettable dinner.
What are your favorite entertaining tips? Do you have a favorite burger recipe, leave a comment below, we can’t to hear about your favorites too!