We think moms are the best ever, hands down! The same could be said for grandma’s too! We are certain that this adorable DIY project will hands down be the best Mother’s Day gift they receives this year.
Handmade Mother’s Day Gift
Whether you are looking for a gift for mom or grandma we have you covered with this adorable handmade gift and free printables. I can’t think of anything I cherish more than having my kid’s tiny little handprints etched in time forever.
They grow up way too fast and I can’t resist a gift that captures the sweet innocence of childhood and those tiny little hands. I know my mom loves getting handmade gifts from the kids too, so this DIY flower pot with their tiny little handprints is a gift I know she will cherish. This is a keepsake gift that any mom or grandma would love.
How to Make DIY Handprint Flower Pot
Kids love getting their hands messy and will have lots of fun making this sweet gift for mom or grandma, here are the supplies you will need.
- Flower Pot
- Flowering Plant or Potted Flowers
- Paint Brush
- Free Mother’s Day Printable
- Bamboo Skewer
Pick a few paint colors that will coordinate with your flower pot.
Use the paintbrush and paint your child’s hand. Carefully place their hand on the flower pot and press down gently.
Cut out the free Mother’s Day printable cards, which are linked below, and attach them to a bamboo skewer with tape.
Place the flowers in the flower pot and add the printable card. Surprise mom with this handmade gift on Mother’s Day. Download the free “I couldn’t have HAND picked a better Grandma” printable below.
I have updated the tags to include a variety of names including Grandma, Mom, Nana, Mimi and Gigi, click on the links below to download the printable files.
Still can’t find the special name you use for your favorite mom? Download the blank version of the tags where you can handwrite in your own name!
Looking for more handmade gift ideas for Mother’s Day? Be sure to check out these popular post.
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party