I recently attended a wedding with my family and my daughter and I happened to snap a quick selfie together. The next morning I was looking at photos we took and this particular photo stopped me in my tracks. I couldn’t help but think how truly grateful I am to be this beautiful girls mother. Which then got me thinking all about Mother’s Day and I decided I better pop in here and share my latest project with you all in case you are looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas too! This year surprise mom with this adorable personalized Mother’s Day Necklace Gift Idea.
I love a good accessory and have discovered some new favorites at noVae Clothing. I teamed up with noVae to show you how you can use my favorite, large initial letter necklaces and the free Mother’s Day printable cards to create a personalized and special gift every woman on your list will love. Plus, if you buy 2 or more large initial letter necklaces you can get FREE shipping with the code:gigglesfreeship.
Personalized Mother’s Day Necklace Gift
- Cut out the necklace cards for each gift you will be creating.
- Use scissors to cut the slits on each side of the card.
- Attach the necklace to the card by placing part of the chain in each of the slits you just cut.
- Turn the card over and use a piece of washi tape to hold the chain in place. You may need to use two pieces of tape to make sure the chain doesn’t hang over the bottom of the card.
- Create one for each of the special “mom’s” in your life and give them this beautiful personalized Mother’s Day gift to show them just how much they are appreciated and loved.
I love my large initial necklace from noVae Clothing and I’m excited to give several of my mom friends their own fun accessories this Mother’s Day too! I love how these fun little personalized necklace cards take a simple gift idea and turn it into something extraordinary!
These necklaces would also make adorable teacher gifts, graduation gifts, or birthday gifts. Who would you give one of these sweet personalized necklaces to?