Teacher Appreciation week is coming up and this week I’m sharing some inexpensive and creative ideas to celebrate our extraordinary teachers! We have some very sweet teachers this year that make learning fun and exciting for our kiddos, so this Berry Sweet Teacher Appreciation Gift is the perfect way to say “thank you!”
Strawberry Shortcake is one of my favorite desserts and serving it in a jar makes it that much sweeter! Whip these tasty treats up using store bought items from the grocery store and personalize them with free “Berry Sweet” tags from DimplePrints.
Cut the sponge cake dessert cups to fit in the bottom of your mason jar.
Cut up the fresh strawberries and place in a bowl and sprinkle with sugar.
Layer the strawberries on top of the sponge cake and then top with a dollop of whip cream.
Repeat the layers until the jar is full.
Screw on your lid and tie the “berry sweet” tag to the jar using ribbon or twine.
easy and inexpensive I used store bought items and added the free “Berry Sweet” tags from Dimpleprints.
Good teachers make a big impact in a child’s life and this berry sweet teacher appreciation gift is a great way to tell your favorite teacher “Thank You!”
I’ve teamed up with my friend Carli at Dimpleprints to offer you not one but two “Berry Sweet” teacher appreciation tags. Download your FREE “Berry Sweet” teacher appreciation tags here or here. And make sure you come back later this week for more teacher appreciation ideas and freebies!
Linking This Project Up Here.
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Brunch Party Ideas with Cricut
- Mother’s Day Farmhouse Brunch Gift Basket
- How to Paint Woven Baskets with Acrylic Paint
- DIY Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar Ideas
- Tackling a Tween Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
- DIY Mother’s Day Gift Basket
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party
- Meet the Teacher Gift Idea
- Tattle Monster