I’m back with another great Teacher Appreciation Gift idea, this time it’s all about flowers.
Teachers help small things grow. Don’t you agree? They spend the year cultivating and growing the minds of our little ones, helping them learn and grow throughout the year. Show your teachers how grateful you are for all they do to with a simple flower seed bouquet, for under $5.
Our school has a theme for each day of the week during Teacher Appreciation Week and this year one of the themes is flowers. Rather than send an expensive bouquet of flowers to school I decided to make a gift using flower seeds and the cute “Teachers Help Small Things Grow” tag from Dimpleprints.
To make this gift start by paint a flower pot. Add a chalkboard vinyl decal and attach measuring tape ribbon around the top portion of the pot.
Attach the seed packets to bamboo skewers. Fill the pot with dirt, add the flower seed packets and the “Teachers Help Small Things Grow” tag. Now your favorite teacher can plant some beautiful flowers and watch them grow.
Download your free “Teachers Help Small Things Grow” printable tags here. Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for another fun gift idea for teacher appreciation week.
And remember we love to hear from our readers! Leave a comment and tell us what gift you would pair with these tags and if you do download and use them let us know so we can come check out your project.
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- Grinch Christmas Tree
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- How to Use Cricut Hat Press
- St. Patrick’s Day Charcuterie Board
- Halloween Monster Freak Shakes
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- Colorful Herb Box Garden Planter
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- DIY Outdoor Bar Cart