I love being a sports mom. Honestly, I can’t think of a better way to spend my Saturdays than watching my kids and cheering them on at games. I love seeing their little personalities develop, as well as their confidence and skills.
It’s fun to watch them light up when they score a goal or hit a home run. And let’s not forget how excited they get when it comes to after-game snacks! One thing is certain, after a big game your Lil’ Slugger is sure to be hungry so celebrate with fun and easy Baseball Game Treats that will definitely be a home run!
With baseball season in full swing, I can’t wait to cheer on my favorite player. But, let’s face it, at this age, my kids think that the snacks after the game are just important as the game. Why not turn an ordinary snack into an Extraordinary snack that’s easy and fun for everyone!
Easy Baseball Party Snacks
Whether you are in charge of team snacks after the game or you just want something extra special for your favorite player these treat bags are perfect. Simply add a piece of fruit, Rice Krispies Treats, or baseball popcorn balls.
Or if you are looking to impress the team these All-Star baseball cookie treats are extra fun. With printable baseball gloves and chocolate-covered Oreo baseballs, they are sure to be a grand slam at Baseball Parties.
If you want to save time you can also create this fun party favor and treat with baseball lollipops. Download the Free Baseball Party Favor Tags here and tie one to each lollipop for an All-Star treat your guest will love!
How to Make Baseball Treat Bags
All you need are a few supplies to create easy treat bags that the whole team will love.
When you attach inspirational printables not only are you fueling their bodies with snacks, but you are also fueling their minds. Encouraging words can go a long way after a game, especially if things didn’t go as planned. Reminding our kids to never give up, to keep playing and enjoying the game is just as important as winning.
- Colored Favor Bags
- Baseball Themed Tags
- Baseball Printables
- Rice Krispies Treats®
- Fresh Fruit
- Download and print the free printable baseball tags and the baseball printable from Landeelu.
- Cut out the favor tags. I printed the baseballs on full-size sticker labels so I could peel and stick them to our favor bags.
- Put your Rice Krispies Treats® and a piece of fruit in the patterned favor bag.
- Next, fold over the top edge of the favor bag. Punch two small holes in the top of the bag to secure the square tags with twine.
- Place the baseball sticker on the bottom corner of the favor bag.
Take your super cute baseball snacks to the game and watch as the tiny crowd of players goes crazy for their fun snacks!
We are always encouraging our son that even when he strikes out that he has to keep trying and playing the game, so I thought this quote from Babe Ruth was fitting for the kid’s game-time snack. My son was super excited to take his snacks to the game. I can see why, because who wouldn’t love finding Rice Krispies Treats® in their snack bags after the game?!?
I love that these simple treats with inspirational tags can spark imagination year-round. And remind us that we don’t need to win it all to enjoy exciting experiences together! So what are you waiting for create some super fun Baseball Game Treats and enjoy spending the afternoon at the ballpark!
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- Retro 70’s Groovy Teen Birthday Party
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Brunch Party Ideas with Cricut
- Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts – Monogrammed Jewelry Dish
- DIY Beach Sunset Paint Pour Coasters
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- Backyard Biergarten Oktoberfest Party Ideas
- 10 Minute Homemade Jellyfish Costume