Are your kids excited or nervous about starting a new school year? My kids are excited about heading back to school, meeting their new teachers and seeing their friends. While my kids are excited, starting a new school year can be scary and overwhelming for some. If your little ones are nervous about the first day of school whip up a batch of this bubbly Jitter Juice to help ease those first day of school nerves.
I’ve been making Jitter Juice for my kids every years since my daughter started kindergarten. This fun and silly drink is the perfect way to help kids get excited about the start of a new school year and a fun back to school tradition. You know how much I love a good tradition, like our Back to School Interview and Back to School Breakfast, which is why I’m sharing this fun tradition with my friends over at Oriental Trading.
Head over to the Oriental Trading blog to get the full list of supplies and recipe for this yummy Jitter Juice and start the new school year off right.
Even though my kids are no longer nervous about the first day of school we still make this special treat the night before school. It gives us a chance to chat as a family about the upcoming year, set some goals and fill our Back to School Time Capsules. I have found that creating excitement around the new school year helps my kids to focus on the positive and exciting things about school. And with a fun and yummy treat like this Jitter Juice it’s hard to be anything but excited!
Whether your kids are nervous, excited or scared about the first day of school this back to school Jitter Juice is a fun way to kick off the start of a new school year. Stop by the Oriental Trading Blog to get the recipe and start your own back to school tradition!
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- FREE Fall Cell Phone Wallpaper
- How to Use Cricut Foil Transfer System
- DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Moon and Stars Mobile
- DIY Back to School Time Capsule
- Colorful Herb Box Garden Planter
- Slice Into Summer- 20 Watermelon Party Ideas
- Back to School Morning Routine Checklist
- DIY Graduation Cap Balloon Gift
- Chocolate Peppermint Candy