Are you planning a 4th of July party this year but are finding it hard to look past the endless amounts of burgers and hot dogs that will be served? Creative and delicious entertaining can be easy, and these 4th of July Chocolate Covered Pretzels are a simple dessert-turned-party favor that your guests will all love!
These yummy chocolate covered pretzels are the perfect treat for your 4th of July party. With no baking needed and only two ingredients, it will only take you 10 minutes to make.
- Pretzels – Sourdough, pretzel rods, pretzels bites… Pick your favorite!
- Chocolate melts – I chose red, white and blue for the 4th of July. You can choose any color chocolate to match your party theme.
Separate chocolate by color and place in glass bowls. To melt chocolate, place each glass bowl in the microwave on med-high setting for 30 seconds at a time. Stirring chocolate after each 30 second interval. Make sure not to overheat the chocolate, as it will become burned and unusable.
Dip each pretzel in the white chocolate, covering about half of the pretzel. Place the pretzel on a wire cooling rack. Once white chocolate has hardened, use the remaining red and blue chocolate and drizzle over the pretzels one at a time. Let harden, about 5 minutes.
You can serve these pretty treats immediately or package them up to give out as party favors. I packaged mine, 5 at a time, in clear cello bags and tied with matching ribbon. I found these perfect firework boxes in the Dollar Spot at Target.
Your guests will be so excited, they’ll think you spent hours putting these together. Shhh, don’t give away your secret!
- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- You’re the Cherry Best Pie Party
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- How to Host a Pop Into Summer Popsicle Party
- 15 No-Sew Group Halloween Costume Ideas
- Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift
- How to Keep White Towels White and Fresh-Smelling
- Birthday Money Jar Gift Idea
- DIY Rock Star Halloween Costume
- Tattle Monster