Your little spooks will love these yummy mummy pizzas made with Oroweat Sandwich Thins. These tasty pizzas are great for parties, like our Mummy and Me Halloween Soiree or even a quick dinner before you head out trick or treating.
If your kids are anything like mine they love playing with their food and making their own creations. The Oroweat Sandwich Thins are a tasty and healthy option for making individual pizzas.
Not only are these pizzas are a great way to get the kids involved, but you can let each of them customize them with their favorite toppings. At our Mummy and Me party I filled black and white backing cups with different toppings. My son picked Alfredo sauce, chicken and mozzarella cheese.
Spread the sauce on the sandwich thins.
Add your favorite toppings. Pull thin strips of string cheese and add them in a crisscross pattern. Next, add your mummies eyes. Usually you would use something like black olives, but my kids HATE black olives so I used the next best thing…candy eyes.
Toast them in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve them and watch your little monsters enjoy!
These yummy mummy pizzas are so simple and a great way to make a healthy and fun meal this Halloween.
This is a sponsored post for Arnold/Brownberry/Oroweat Bread. All opinion are 100% my own. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product. Giggles Galore may have received payment, trade and/or products in exchange for promoting.
- Garlic Herb Butter and Artisan Bread
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Strawberry Watermelon Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 5 Tips for Hosting a Kid-Friendly Pumpkin Carving Party
- CarnEVIL Trunk or Treat
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- Chocolate Peppermint Candy