I’m always up for a party and a challenge so when Do with Piggy Bank Parties announced a Halloween Challenge for the contributors I jumped on board. With only a week to plan and prep I decided to use the adorable Lil’ Hoots Halloween printables to create a book exchange party.
I also made little books and punched holes in them so guest write their recommendations and reviews. They could hang them from the trees once they wrote in them, which added to the party decor.
I also found these giant paper clips in my stash and made book marks. Once again I cut out the cute little owl from the paper file and attached him to the top of the clip.
If you love to read this was a fun, easy and cheap party! The Lil’ Hoot Printable collection from Piggy Bank Parties would be perfect for your next book club meeting or hosting a book exchange party of your own!
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party