Are you hosting a 4th of July party this year? Or attending a big firework show? If you answered yes than look no further for the perfect 4th of July favor, Washi Tape Sparklers.
One of my favorite things about the 4th of July are the sparklers! I always make sure we have plenty of sparklers on hand for everyone to enjoy, I’ll admit I still love waving them around too! This year I decided to turn my ordinary sparklers into extraordinary sparklers with the addition of some festive washi tape. I mean, you can’t go wrong with washi tape and sparklers…right?!
These were incredibly simple to make, but do require a tiny bit of patience and time. Cut your washi tape to the length of the sparkler handle and begin to wrap the handle from top to bottom. Make sure that you only wrap the handle and do not overlap the fuse part of the sparklers.
Another idea is to package them in clear gumball tubes.
Hand them out at your 4th of July celebration as the sun goes down and watch the magic unfold! What do you think, would you make washi tape sparklers for your 4th of July festivities?
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- O-Fish-Ally Summer Drink and Printable Tags
- National Donut Day Tags
- Baseball Game Treats
- Notebook Paper Bags – School Treat
- Kids’ Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- Strawberry Watermelon Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- 10 Patriotic Signs for 4th of July
- 4th of July Flag Balloon Dart Game
- Popsicle Stick Flag Craft
- Memorial Day Party – Feature Friday
- Family BBQ Party Ideas