Picnics are one of my favorite things about summertime. It doesn’t matter if it’s the spur-of-the-moment sandwiches on the lawn, or the meticulously-planned feasts that you pack and take with you to an event. Seriously, what’s not to love about sitting out in nature, enjoying great company and a plate full of delicious food? Today I am hanging out with my friends from World Market sharing my Top 10 Tips for a Stress-Free Picnic.
With summer quickly approaching it’s the perfect time to plan a picnic, so load up your picnic basket, or super cute aqua retro cooler, and head on over to the World Market blog to check out my picnic tips. I’m even sharing one of my favorite picnic recipes, a Roasted Garlic Caprese Sandwich, that will have everyone in the park wandering over to pop a squat on your picnic blanket.
Also, make sure you check out these other great picnic and backyard BBQ recipes.
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Free Inspirational Locker Printables
- Colorful Herb Box Garden Planter
- How to Paint Woven Baskets with Acrylic Paint
- DIY Painted Pegboard Jewelry Organizer
- How to Host a Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- 10 Patriotic Signs for 4th of July
- End of Year Teacher Gift