It has been a while since I have shared any of the kids projects we have done, and today we did a super cute one so I thought I would show it off. I got this idea from the very creative Allie at No Time for Flash Cards.
I didn’t take any before or during pictures (I was trying to keep my little ones from painting everything in site) so make sure you check out Allie’s step by step instructions, here.
I gathered some toilet paper rolls and the supplies and set up a table outside. The kids painted their Frankenstein monsters and added the details. We didn’t have golf tee’s so I had to improvise with pipe cleaners, but I still think he is pretty darn cute!
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- Cute DIY Monster Valentine’s Day Card
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- How to Plan A Bee-utiful Bee Themed Party
- DIY Fall Leather Coffee Cup Sleeve
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- Model of the Moon – Science Fair Project
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop
- Fall Pumpkin Scarecrow