The kids table at Thanksgiving is the place to be, especially with these darling printables from Whimsically Detailed.
I wanted to create Thanksgiving Kids Table to keep the kids entertained and happy throughout the day. I started by setting up a “kids zone” in the backyard since our weather is typically perfect for being outside on Thanksgiving. I used hay bales as seating and also set up a small treat table on one. At each place setting there is a brown craft gable box filled with fun activities for the kids. I used the adorable place mats from the party package and laminated them so the could be used for both crafts and dinner.
Inside the box the kids will find homemade pumpkin pie play dough, feathers, paper feathers from the printable package, embellishments pine cone, crayons and an “I’m Thankful For…” book. The kids can create their own play dough turkey, draw pictures of things they are thankful for and make a pine cone turkey…plenty of fun to keep them busy throughout the day!
I created a few special treats for them to munch on including the paper cup turkey’s filled with popcorn, mini pecan pies and salted caramel cupcakes.
I can’t wait for Thanksgiving to celebrate with our loved ones…and to play at the kids table!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Garlic Herb Butter and Artisan Bread
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- All-American Baseball Party Ideas
- Pink and Purple Princess Party Candy Bar
- Tailgates and Touchdowns Game Day Party Ideas
- Summer Fruit-Themed Birthday Party
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- 10 Patriotic Signs for 4th of July
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Valentine’s Day Box Idea