In case you missed it I’m sharing Teacher Appreciation gift ideas with free printables all week. Teacher Appreciation Week can be overwhelming and expensive if you have several school aged children. But, I’ve created several budget friendly ideas and teamed up with Dimpleprints to offer you free printable tags to make gift giving easy.
I believe that teachers help our children learn and grow. Why not say “Thank You” with a gift that will continue to grow and blossom just like your child has all year.
Make a pretty package for your teacher with flower seeds and download the free “Teachers Make Small Things Grow Tag.”
I used a burlap bag, attached measuring tape ribbon around the bottom of the bag and finished it off with the free tag from Dimpleprints.
You could also include a gift card to the local nursery or home improvement store so they can grow their own garden full of pretty flowers. This is just another fun and simple way to say “thank you” for helping our little ones grow!
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- Team Soccer Party Ideas
- How to Use Cricut Hat Press
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- How to Plan the Perfect Fall Picnic Date
- DIY Fiesta Invitation for Cinco de Mayo
- How to Plan an Outdoor Movie Night
- 4th of July Flag Balloon Dart Game
- Sonic End of Year Teacher Gifts