It’s Teacher Appreciation Week and just in case you missed these teacher appreciation gifts I shared over at Piggy Bank Parties I decided to share them with you here. This gift idea was inspired by one of my favorite new trends, donuts! I asked Piggy Bank Parties if they could make a donut themed tag for me and they of course delivered cuteness beyond my expectations!
Teachers are amazing people who work hard year round to make sure our children are educated and inspired. I love this time of year when we get to shower them with gifts and say THANK YOU! What better way to tell your teacher you think they are the best than with a little morning treat! I used the darling & free “Donut you know you’re a great teacher” tags from Piggy Bank Parties and jazzed up some donuts from the bakery.
For one gift I put regular size donuts in glassine bags. I add washi tape, ribbon and the tags for a cute gift. Don’t forget to send a cold bottle of milk for your teacher to enjoy with their sweet gift!
Another idea is to make donut kabobs using a variety of donut holes. I used bamboo skewers to hold the donuts and tied the tag between them. To send them to school wrap them with clear cellophane to help keep them fresh (and those little hands from sneaking one or two on the way to school.)
Thanks for letting me share my donut obsession and teacher appreciation gifts. “Donut” forget to download your free tags from Piggy Bank Parties!
Linking this project up here.
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- The Best Mother’s Day Gift
- Mother’s Day Farmhouse Brunch Gift Basket
- Teen Boho Bedroom Makeover with Cricut
- The Best Homemade Strawberry Jam + Printable Jam Labels
- DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Moon and Stars Mobile
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- 10 Minute Homemade Jellyfish Costume
- Tattle Monster