It’s Teacher Appreciation Week and just in case you missed these teacher appreciation gifts I shared over at Piggy Bank Parties I decided to share them with you here. This gift idea was inspired by one of my favorite new trends, donuts! I asked Piggy Bank Parties if they could make a donut themed tag for me and they of course delivered cuteness beyond my expectations!
Teachers are amazing people who work hard year round to make sure our children are educated and inspired. I love this time of year when we get to shower them with gifts and say THANK YOU! What better way to tell your teacher you think they are the best than with a little morning treat! I used the darling & free “Donut you know you’re a great teacher” tags from Piggy Bank Parties and jazzed up some donuts from the bakery.
For one gift I put regular size donuts in glassine bags. I add washi tape, ribbon and the tags for a cute gift. Don’t forget to send a cold bottle of milk for your teacher to enjoy with their sweet gift!
Another idea is to make donut kabobs using a variety of donut holes. I used bamboo skewers to hold the donuts and tied the tag between them. To send them to school wrap them with clear cellophane to help keep them fresh (and those little hands from sneaking one or two on the way to school.)
Thanks for letting me share my donut obsession and teacher appreciation gifts. “Donut” forget to download your free tags from Piggy Bank Parties!
Linking this project up here.
- Spooky Cute Pink and Black Halloween Christmas Tree
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- Casino Night Party Ideas for Teens
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- Strawberry Watermelon Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Easy Homemade Summer Slushies + Free Printable Tags
- 15 Handmade Valentine Box Ideas for School
- Easy Tailgate Snack and Party Ideas
- March Madness Basketball Party
- How to Plan an Outdoor Movie Night
- DIY Bath Salts & Spa Gift Basket