It’s Super Bowl Sunday and I’m ready for the big game, even though this year I really don’t care who wins. I do actually love watching football and even if my team isn’t playing in the big game the Super Bowl is the perfect reason to hangout with friends, eat good food and party!
I stopped by The Broadcast earlier this week to share some quick and easy entertaining ideas for your Super Bowl Party. Even if your favorite team didn’t make it to the big game you can throw a festive party, with these simple tips.
I made a football field table runner with astro turf I picked up from Home Depot for $5.00. For less than $2 my husband made a PVC goal post and I put it in a paint can full of peanuts. I also used free printables from some of my favorite party gals to create this simple party table. Pick up yellow napkins and black and white striped napkins to make a fun banner. Add whistles to your drinks or print out these final score drink tags to help everyone keep up with their drinks plus bet a little friendly wager on the game.
To see all my tips for how you can throw a fun Super Bowl Party watch my video with Courtney Kerr on The Broadcast
Black and White Football Party Printables – From Me with Love via Snap Creativity at Your Fingertips
10 Free Football Printables – Three Little Monkeys Studio
Super Bowl Bingo Cards – Studio DIY
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- DIY Cricut Made Penguin Valentine Card
- Winter Woodland Christmas Tree – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- 15 Handmade Valentine Box Ideas for School
- DIY Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar Ideas
- CarnEVIL Trunk or Treat
- Slice Into Summer- 20 Watermelon Party Ideas
- Model of the Moon – Science Fair Project
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop