Football season is in full swing and I must admit I really do enjoy this time of year. Not only does it mean fall is just around the corner (my favorite time of year) but I love getting together with friends, cheering on our favorite teams and enjoying all the party food!
One of my all time favorite football party foods to make is this tasty Buffalo Chicken Dip. I always double the recipe and NEVER have any left, it’s that good!
Here is what you will need to make this tasty dip for your next gathering:
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S® RedHot® buffalo sauce
- 1 can (12.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Chips & assorted veggies
- Heat the oven to 350° F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth.
Stir in the dressing, buffalo sauce and cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Spread evenly in dish and sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with vegetables and crackers for dipping.