April showers bring baby showers and an adorable Rain Boot Flower Arrangement. This adorable flower arrangement is perfect for a spring themed party or April Showers themed baby shower.
I am planning a baby shower with the theme “April Showers” and I found some of the cutest party supplies to create an extraordinary party for the mom-to-be. I loved the idea of including cute little rain boots in the decor that could also double as a gift for the mom-to-be. When I spotted these adorable little pink rain boots I knew that a cheerful flower arrangement in them was a must.
This is an easy way to brighten up your party decor and it isn’t any more complicated, or time consuming than putting together a regular flower arrangement. Here are the supplies you will need for this DIY craft:
- Rain Boots
- 2 Small Mason Jars
- Large Clip
Start by placing the two small Mason jars in inside each of the boots.
Next, use the large clip to clip the boots together. This will help you keep them in place for the next step.
Now, tie your ribbon of choice around both boots and secure.
Finally, cut your flowers and start arranging them in the small Mason Jars. Here is a tip: determine the height and placement of the flowers before you add the water to the mason jars. It will help make sure the water doesn’t get spilled all over the boots in the process of arranging the flowers. Once you have it looking the way you want it to you can carefully add the water to your jars.
There is no way you could be gloomy and said on a rainy day with this cheerful Rain Boot Flower Arrangement. Those tiny little boots are just too cute, especially with pretty flowers poking out of them!
The extra little details in this flower arrangement tie in perfectly with our April Showers party theme. Don’t miss the rest of the party details for this sweet baby shower, click here for the full party post.
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- St. Patrick’s Day Charcuterie Board
- How to Use the Cricut Mug Press
- DIY Back to School Time Capsule
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- Back to School Jitter Juice
- DIY Star Wars Canvas Wall Art
- Back to School Morning Routine Checklist
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Teachers Help Small Things Grow: Teacher Appreciation Gift