This year I’ve been having lots of fun with incorporating mummies into our Halloween decor, parties and treats. Today I’m sharing all the details for spooky Mummy Cups filled with Halloween Popcorn (or Mummy Munch.) These little mummies are an easy party treat or special after school snack that will take you no time at all to whip up!
- White Ice Cream Cups
- Crepe Paper
- Googly Eyes
- White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Candy bats (or any other type of candy will do)
First, cut several strips of crepe paper about 8-10 inches long. Take those strips and cut them in half.
Use double stick tape to wrap the strips of crepe paper around the ice cream cups. Keep wrapping with strips of crepe paper until you have the desired “mummy” look. Note, you may need to trim the edges of the top and bottom of the cup if you crepe paper extends over the edge of the cup.
Attach googly eyes using Glue Dots or hot glue. Make sure they peeking out from under the crepe paper mummy wrap for the perfect mummified look.
Finally, add your Halloween Popcorn, or as we like to call it Mummy Munch.
To make the Mummy Munch all you need is 1 bag of popcorn, 1/2 a bag of white chocolate candy melts and your Halloween candy. Pop the popcorn (I used microwave popcorn) put it in a bowl and add melted white chocolate. Stir until everything is incorporated and then sprinkle your candy in and gently mix. So easy. When I make these again I’ll buy white popcorn without butter so everything is completely white, but I just used what I had on hand and around here we like our popcorn with butter. 🙂
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party