I adore Halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays! It’s just around the corner and time to start thinking about the millions of Halloween crafts I can’t wait to make. I have been busy making some pumpkins to sell (which you can see here or here) and while I was cutting 2×4’s I had a brilliant idea to make some fun monsters. I have seen a variety of ideas on the web and this is what I came up with.
Since I already had a huge stack of 2×4’s already cut all I had to do was sweet talk my hubby into cutting out the extras to complete the look.
With a jigsaw we cut out Frankenstein’s hair, the witches hat & nose, the collar & hair for the vampire and a coffin.
I painted everything and attached the pieces with glue. Done!
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- Broomstick Party Skewers
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- DIY Bubble Bath Halloween Costume
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Tackling a Tween Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Fall Pumpkin Scarecrow
- Soccer Snack Bags