While I was working on my Lemonade Stand Kits, I got carried away and a simple project morphed into something slightly bigger…does this ever happen to you? I really can’t help myself. I can find just about any reason to have a little soiree, so a simple craft project turned into a cute Lemonade Stand party!
I took our kids grocery store (the one we made for Christmas a few years ago) and transformed it into a sweet lemonade stand.
Normally I would have brought out the Cricut to make a cute little sign, but I forgot so my Mom made one on the computer. I may still make one with the Cricut, just for fun.
I also had a light pink table skirt in my party stash so I used that to cover up the blue. I cut a white piece of butcher paper to cover the red top.
Refreshing lemonade was the star at this little party and I made pink and regular lemonade. To serve the lemonade I used my little Starbucks bottles and attached the “Enjoy” sticker to the front.
The pink cups got the same makeover.
Every party needs cupcakes, so we had pink lemonade cupcakes to go with our refreshing lemonade.
These candy favors are one of my favorite things about this little party! I took the small cellophane bags I bought from XXX and filled them with alternating pink and yellow jelly beans. I attached the same “enjoy” tags and a pink ribbon to complete the look.
I found the cute pink box to keep money in at the Target dollar spot, along with the little lemon notebook.
The kids loved our little lemonade party and had fun pretending to buy and sell lemonade at our sweet little Lemonade Stand. Like I said this was an impromptu party, but I am sure this will be repeated several times this summer!
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Won’t ZOO Be Mine Valentines
- DIY Cricut Koala Valentine’s Day Card
- Cute DIY Monster Valentine’s Day Card
- Mini Lasagna Roll-up Appetizers for Holiday Entertaining
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- How to Host a Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party
- Family BBQ Party Ideas