This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SOLO® Brand Products. All opinions are 100% mine.
The holidays are upon us and I absolutely love that it gives me an extra excuse to entertain with friends and family. From Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, Gingerbread Decorating Parties, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and everything in between there are lots of reason to celebrate! And if you are looking for the perfect drink to serve this holiday then you will absolutely love this Holiday Cranberry Punch.
This drink is the perfect compliment to any festive party or meal, it’s easy to make and serves a large crowd. A refreshing holiday favorite, this fizzy, sweet punch is a staple at our house during the holidays. My kids are pretty picky when it comes to drinks so the fact that this drink is a hit with them is a big plus too.
You just need a few ingredients to mix this delicious concoction, cranberry juice, Sprite, frozen pink lemonade, frozen pineapple juice, and fresh cranberries for garnish.
Mix everything together (see the recipe below) in a pretty glass pitcher and stir.
Now that you have the perfect punch to serve this holiday you’ll need a stylish and sturdy cup for guest to sip from. While I love my fancy dishes, when it comes to entertaining a big crowd I’m all about ease and convenience. The clear SOLO cups are great for serving this refreshing Holiday Cranberry Punch and they still feel fancy so they won’t distract from your beautiful table setting, like our black, white and gold Thanksgiving table.
You can make your holiday cranberry punch even more fancy and fun with a rosemary and cranberry garnish stir stick, they are so pretty…don’t you agree?!?
It’s a busy time of year full of celebrations and fun and while you are preparing for lots of holiday entertaining or you are just making plans to create special memories with your family, remember that your celebrations can be practical and stylish with a little help from SOLO. SOLO® holiday entertaining is more than just cups, they also offer a stylish selection of heavy duty and premium strength paper products. Which you know I love, who wants to spend the evening doing dishes when they can be enjoying great conversations with family and friends! So make your favorite party food, cheese boards are one of my go-to entertaining favorites, load up your plates with good food, pour yourself a drink and let the holiday festivities begin!
Whether you are hosting a house full of people for Thanksgiving or you just want to focus on making Christmas traditions and memories with your little ones, you can rest assured that SOLO’s the ‘good stuff’– bright, fun, great looking, smart and amazingly durable, check out SOLO’s Pinterest page for lots of great ideas and inspiration. You don’t expect anything less for yourself, so whip up a batch of our Holiday Cranberry Punch and let the celebrations begin!
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 can ( 6 ounces) frozen pineapple juice
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) Sprite, chilled
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Pour can of frozen lemonade in a large pitcher.
- Pour 1/2 can of frozen pineapple juice in pitcher
- Stir in cranberry juice cocktail and stir. Just before serving, stir in Sprite.
- Add garnish and ice to chill
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- Mother’s Day Farmhouse Brunch Gift Basket
- DIY Back to School Time Capsule
- 5 Days in Denver the Ultimate Family-Friendly Itinerary
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Lottery Ticket Cake Teacher Appreciation Gift
- End of Year Teacher Gift
- Spicy Chipotle BBQ Sauce – Father’s Day Awesomesauce