There are so many wonderful free printables out there and I LOVE using them to create special treats, gifts or party stuff for all of the holidays.
I wanted to make something special for Aubrey’s preschool teachers for St. Patrick’s Day and found these sparkly green containers at the dollar spot. I added some gold nugget candy and the free printables from TomKat Studio and she had a simple, yet thoughtful gift.
I needed some little gifts for neighbors and friends so I used white buckets, again from the dollar spot (don’t you LOVE that place!) and added a green ribbon. I cut out gold glitter scallops on the Cricut and added this cute printable from The Crafting Chicks. Throw in some gold candy and another cute St. Patty’s Day goodie!
Hope you have a fun filled St. Patrick’s Day!
Don’t forget to check out my Dress Up Suitcase giveaway. 🙂
- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Won’t ZOO Be Mine Valentines
- Grinch Christmas Tree
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- 25 Personalized Holiday Gift Ideas to Make with Cricut
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- Tackling a Tween Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
- DIY Star Wars Canvas Wall Art
- DIY Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Strawberry Shortcake Party