We started off our long weekend with plans to have a backyard BBQ with friends…well the weather had alternate plans! Just as everyone got settled outside and the grill was fired up it decided to pour rain, so we hustled to move the party inside.I had great intentions to take more pictures but along with the yucky weather I also ended up having 2 little ones who felt under the weather and I spent most of the party attending to them (not what I had in mind for our big bash, but then again it never really goes as planned.)
We celebrated today by having our family over for dinner.
Then we headed out to watch the fireworks with friends. The kids had lots of fun. They played with snap pops, sparklers and enjoyed more than their share of goodies.Hope you all had a lovely 4th of July weekend with your loved ones. Thank you to all the men and women who serve and protect our beautiful country.
**Tweedle Dee Designs posted pictures from my 4th of July party! I am so honored & excited to have my party featured on such an amazing site!!**
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- O-Fish-Ally Summer Drink and Printable Tags
- Colorful 21st Birthday Party Ideas
- All-American Baseball Party Ideas
- Retro 70’s Groovy Teen Birthday Party
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- How to Plan a Picture-Perfect Spring Picnic
- DIY Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar Ideas
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party