This is a sponsored post for Chinet. All opinion are 100% my own. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product. Giggles Galore may have received payment, trade and/or products in exchange for promoting.
I love fall, it’s my favorite time of year. The cooler weather, Halloween and of course football! I really do love football, and not just because if I didn’t watch it I’d probably rarely see my husband during the fall. It might be my competitive nature or it could be that game day is a great excuse for a party! Whether you are a huge football fan or you just come for the food there is something for everyone in this Football Tailgate Party.
Tailgating is a great low-key way to enjoy hanging out with friends and family and it should be stress free. When Chinet contacted me and asked if I would be interested in participating in their new The Lost Art Challenge of Entertaining campaign, I knew our tailgate parties would be the perfect venue to show off their recyclable products and provide me with stress free, mess free planning.
My tips for easy an easy football tailgate party:
- Spruce up your space with festive and disposable decorations. Cover the table with a disposable table cloths and add a DIY Game Day Referee Banner made with Chinet square dessert plates.
- Take your game day favorites to the tailgate in Chinet Bakeware pan. I baked my Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe in the bakeware pan and not only did it keep it nice and warm it was stylish too.
- Make it portable and pre-portion some of your foods, such as veggies, dips and desserts. Veggies tend to be an underrated game day food, make them the star player in their own little Chinet crystal cups with football whistles. Kids and adults alike will love these Football Tailgate Party Cups.
- Keep the food simple and stick to stadium staples. I pre-bought almost everything. Decide what recipes you have to make, and what you can just buy. Tailgate parties should be easy and fun – don’t over think the food.
- Don’t forget about the details. The little details are what take it from an ordinary tailgate and turn it into an extraordinary event! Display your Chinet white paper plates in a box or crate for easy access (and to keep them from blowing away.) Add football picks and party flags to the food and make sure you throw in your team colors to show your game day spirit.
- Be the hostess with the mostess. Every tailgate party needs a stylish hostess and with a stylish apron from Kitchen Spirit by Aimee Broussard & Co you’ll be the envy of fans everywhere!
- Have fun! In the end, the most important thing about tailgating is to have fun. It’s a party after all! So whether you are hosting a football tailgate party in the stadium parking lot or at home with friends you should relax, have some laughs and enjoy the pre-game moment.
Chinet’s goal is to encourage fun ways to bring family and friends together and rediscover the “lost art art of getting together.” I absolutely love entertaining and a casual football tailgate party is a great low-key way to combine two fall favorites, football and friends!
Chinet wants you to enjoy game day this fall too! Enter below for your chance to win a Football Tailgate Party package with all of the Chinet items I used for our party. Check out Chinet on Instagram and twitter @mychinet or visit them on Facebook for more inspiration on rediscovering the lost art of entertaining.
Paper Products: Chinet
Tailgate apron: Kitchen Spirit by Aimee Broussard & Co
Football picks: Party City
Game Day cupcake flags: It’s a Tradition
Black and White Washi Tape: Downtown Tape