Make this Halloween one to remember with a FANGtastic Halloween Dessert board full of delicious bat-themed treats!
Nothing says “I’m Batty for You” like a sweet treat board, so whether you plan to host a small gathering or enjoy a family night in, I’m certain everyone will want to take a BITE out of these cute treats.
Creepy cute treats are part of what makes Halloween such a fun holiday. And, it’s easy to transform almost anything into a spooktacular treat with just a few staples you can find at any grocery store. From chocolate-covered bats to mini monster teeth cookies these desserts will make fright night extra special.
I’m a sucker for the treat board trend. Maybe it’s because I have a major sweet tooth, or maybe it’s because I simply can’t resist making cute treats. Treat boards are also a great way to entertain a crowd. Our Halloween Movie Night Candy Board has been a hit and holiday tradition for years. Kids love choosing from a variety of sweet or savory treats, and it’s even more fun when they look so darn cute.
It is also a great way to get your kids in the kitchen with you creating memories. And yummy treats, at that!
- Oreo Cookies
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Red Icing
- Mini Marshmallows
- Candy Googly Eyes
- To make the Mini Monster Teeth cookies take two mini chocolate chip cookies, and turn them upside down.
- Spread red icing on each cookie. Add mini marshmallows all along the edge of one of the cookies. Top with the other mini chocolate chip cookie.
- To make the bat cookies twist the top of the Oreo cookie off and remove the vanilla cream filling. Gently cut the cookie in half to create the wings.
- Melt chocolate wafers and then dip the Oreo cookie in the melted chocolate. Insert the "wings" into each side of the cookie, then add candy googly eyes to the top and let the cookie dry.
- Finally, turn the Nutter Butter cookie on its side and dip the top part of the cookie in the melted chocolate. Use the red icing to create two beady eyes on the Vampire Bat cookies.
- Add all of the cookies to a tray and fill in with additional cookies and Halloween candy to create a Fangtastic Halloween Dessert Board.
Make them as scary or as cute as you want and fill a tray with Halloween treats to spook up any celebration.
What’s your favorite Halloween treat? Which one of these do you think you will try?
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Baseball Game Treats
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- 5 Tips for Hosting a Kid-Friendly Pumpkin Carving Party
- Model of the Moon – Science Fair Project
- Jingle and Mingle Christmas Party
- DIY Graduation Cap Balloon Gift
- Birthday Money Jar Gift Idea
- Memorial Day Party – Feature Friday