September has arrived and which means I can official switch gears and start preparing for my favorite season. I love this time of year, the cooler temperatures and the brilliant hues of Autumn always make me feel like celebrating. Fall is a season for falling leaves, football, family and friends. I’ve teamed up with Tuesday Morning to share a fabulous and fun fall fete that will get you in the mood to celebrate the season.
This harvest inspired party is a great way to welcome fall. Host a delicious dinner part for your friends, and then wow family when it’s your turn to host Thanksgiving. This year I’m focusing on all the natural elements that inspire me and make me fall in love with this time of year. I decided to set a rustic and refined table setting that can be used throughout the entire fall season and I absolutely adore these plates from Tuesday Morning.
Paired with rustic elements like a burlap tablecloth, wood chargers and a nature inspired garland help keep it from feeling too formal. I Add small pops of color with beautiful glass pumpkins.
Now that your table is set it’s time to start thinking about what you’ll serve. Fall into autumn with the flavors of the season and throw together an easy appetizer like our cheese board. For your menu serve hearty fall soups like this delicious Basil Chicken Chili, Roasted Orange Glazed Carrots and slow roasted turkey. With all these delicious flavors and a beautiful table setting you and your friends will soon be ready to welcome fall!
Make sure you head over to the Tuesday Morning blog to get all the details for this fabulous fall party and to learn more about how you can celebrate the season for less. And for even more ideas on creating a rustic and refined fall table, pop over and check out Tuesday Morning’s Pinterest board Fall Entertaining.
You may also be interested in these great post for simple, easy and extraordinary ideas for fall entertaining:
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party