We are ready to celebrate Fall and can’t wait for cooler weather, football and comfort food! When it comes to comfort food and entertaining I think the Italians have it down pat, which is why we are planning a soul-soothing soiree with our festive and fun Bruschetta Bar.
I love entertaining friends and family and I can’t think of a better way to spend the weekend. I’m also a big fan of fuss-free entertaining, which is why I love any type of “bar” style party. This summer I hosted lots of get together’s where we set-up a variety of fun bar style food stations, from tacos to hot dog bars there was something for everyone. The seasons changing and if you are looking for a unique entertaining idea we think this Make Your Own Bruschetta Bar is a great way to celebrate Fall! Celebrate the flavors of the season and serve warm, earthy nibbles with fall flavors like pears, figs, apples and other harvest flavors.
A Bruschetta Bar can liven up your next get-together. With little work for you as the hostess and lots of flavor combinations that guest can customize to their preference, your gourmet Bruschetta Bar will encourage lots of creativity and conversation. Set out basics like bread, meats, cheese, herbs, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and your guest will get busy and full.
The fun part about a Bruschetta Bar is letting guest get creative with their own flavor combinations, but you’ll also want to create and provide several classic Italian food favorites. By definition bruschetta is a simple appetizer and the beauty of this dish lies in its simplicity. Offer quality ingredients like a platter of golden toasted bread, assorted meats and cheeses, fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables, fragrant herbs and aromatic vinegar.
For our Bruschetta Bar we created five signature recipes to give guest a starting point, but you can also encourage them to mix and match flavors to create their own unique bites. Our signature recipes included:
- Salami and Fig Crostini – This appetizer featured Volpi Hot Sopressata Salami, ricotta cheese, caramelized onions, figs and a drizzle of World Market Fig and Orange Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prosciutto & Pear Bruschetta – These toasted baguettes featured a creamy mixture of ricotta and Gorgonzola cheese, prosciutto, pears and walnuts with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta – A gourmet twist on a classic these small bites make a statement with heirloom tomatoes, fresh basil and a decadent balsamic glaze.
- Artichoke Bruschetta – These tasty appetizers were fuss free with the all-natural Cucina & Amore Artichoke Bruschetta from World Market. Add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and this bruschetta was as easy as 1,2,3.
- Strawberry Brushetta – Charred Italian bread topped with creamy Ricotta cheese, fresh strawberries, dark chocolate and a balsamic reduction make the perfect ending to a soulful meal.
With just a few easy gourmet ingredients you can whip up these global recipes that make your guests taste buds tingle. You and your guest will love the simplicity of this rustic style dinner party. Our Make Your Own Bruschetta Bar is a soulful and delicious meal where guest will want to linger in conversation and savor the flavors of Fall.
We aren’t the only ones excited about Fall, World Market has partnered with ABC’s “The Chew” and Bella Italia to celebrate Fall and gourmet food! I have once again partnered with World Market and I’m thrilled to share details about the Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes with you. Contestants can enter online at worldmarketsweepstakes.com for a chance to win a trip for 2 to Italy!
* Grand prize: Culinary trip for 2 to Italy!
- Airfare & Accommodations
- Cities: Sorrento, with stops in Capril and Pompeii
- Italian cooking class
- City and market excursions
- $1,000 World Market gift card
* Plus, 3 First Prize winners: $500 World Market gift card
Celebrating and exploring life through food, “The Chew,” is an innovative and groundbreaking daytime series co-hosted by a dynamic group of engaging, fun, relatable experts in food, lifestyle, and entertaining. Produced by Gordon Elliott’s Chew Productions for the ABC Television Network, “The Chew” serves up everything food — from cooking and home entertaining to food trends, restaurants, holidays and more — all aimed at making life better, fuller and more fun. Featuring celebrity chefs Mario Batali, Michael Symon, and Carla Hall, entertaining expert Clinton Kelly and health and wellness enthusiast Daphne Oz, “The Chew” is a leap forward into a delicious new kind of lifestyle series.
Looking for more gourmet recipes to savor the flavors of Fall? Check out these great recipes from our friends:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on the behalf of World Market. The opinions, text and photos are all all my own.
- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- You’re the Cherry Best Pie Party
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Broomstick Party Skewers
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- French Toast with Lemon Mascarpone Cream
- Glam Metallic Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Easter Bunny Napkins
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- Easter Bunny Cups and Bunny Bait
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party