Hippity Hoppity Easter is just around the corner and this easy DIY project is a fun craft for you and the kids. Your kids will love making these Easter Bunny Cups and filling them with a tasty Bunny Bait snack.
Whether you are planning an Easter Egg Hunt party or just want a festive afternoon snack these Easter Bunny Cups filled with sweet Bunny Bait are sure to be a hit with the kids!
- White paper cups
- Easter Bunny Ear Template
- Googly eyes
- Mini pink pom poms
- Black wire whiskers
- Cotton Ball
- Hot glue or glue dots
- Cut out your bunny ears
- Hot glue the eyes to the cup. Next, put a small dab of hot glue just below the nose and arrange the whiskers. Once you have the whiskers in place put a small dab of glue on the pink pom pom and put it on top of the whiskers
- Glue the bunny ears to the back of the cup
- Add a fluffy cotton ball tail to the back
- Fill with the sweet and salty bunny bait
Bunny Bait Recipe
1 bag of popcorn
1 cup white chocolate melts
- Pop the popcorn and empty it into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate melts according the directions on the package.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn and gently stir.
- Shake your Easter sprinkles over the popcorn.
- Fill your Easter Bunny Cups with the bunny bait.
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Garlic Herb Butter and Artisan Bread
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- Grinch Christmas Tree
- Baseball Game Treats
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts – Monogrammed Jewelry Dish
- Backyard County Fair Party
- Backyard Biergarten Oktoberfest Party Ideas
- 15 Handmade Valentine Box Ideas for School
- 15 No-Sew Group Halloween Costume Ideas
- Easter Bunny Napkins