In case you missed seeing this fun tutorial on Piggy Bank Parties, I’m sharing it with you today!
What do April showers bring? Mud and worms, of course…and Giggles Galore Mud Pie Kits!
With spring in full swing I wanted to create a fun way to welcome the warmer weather and idyllic carefree childhood. I was inspired by my DIY Lemonade Stand Kits I made last year and asked Piggy Bank Parties to help me create the perfect gift to welcome spring!
The messy mixture of dirt and water, the freedom to get dirty and making mud pies is a wonderful part of childhood and a popular springtime activity. Welcome spring with with these fun and yummy DIY Mud Pie Kit.
To make your Mud Pie kits all you need are a few supplies and a little sunshine.
- Oreo Cookies
- Chocolate Pudding
- Cool Whip
- Gummy Worms
- Mud Pie Kit printables from Piggy Bank Parties
Place the Mud Pies with Wiggly Worms label on the front of the pot.
Or you can make your Mud Pies in a fun container and add the flowers, gummy worms and serve at your next spring party.
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- Kids’ Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- Beer Tasting Birthday Party Ideas with Cricut
- Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts – Monogrammed Jewelry Dish
- Teen Boho Bedroom Makeover with Cricut
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- Whimsical Nutcracker Themed Christmas Tree
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Fall Leather Coffee Cup Sleeve
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement