Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. The vibrant colors, the cooler weather, football, boots, snuggling and pumpkins are just a few of the things I love about this time of year. When it comes to pumpkins I love decorating with them, crafting with them, baking with them and everything in between. Lately I’ve been sipping on homemade caramel pumpkin spice lattes, which inspired me to take my pumpkin obsession to the next level with this DIY Fall Leather Coffee Cup Sleeve.
I’m always looking for a reason to hang out with friends and catch up. Now that fall is here and the kids are in school, I thought it would be fun to host a few friends over and catch up over coffee. I set up a simple Fall Coffee Bar party, which of course led me to the conclusion that I needed to make custom coffee cup sleeves for everyone. I love how simple these leather coffee cup sleeves are to make with my Cricut Maker, and I think they will be the perfect little gift for my friends too.
What You Will Need:
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Faux Suede Leather
- Cricut Paper Crafting Set
- Cricut Fine Point Pen
- Orange Iron-on Vinyl
- Pumpkin Spice SVG
- Waxed Thread
- Leather Punch Tool Set
Open up Cricut Design Space and a new project. Search for the Leather Coffee Sleeve project, open it and click “customize.”
Upload the pumpkin spice SVG and resize to fit in the center of your coffee sleeve. Group the layers and attach them together.
Cut out your coffee sleeves with the Maker. The rotary fabric blade made cutting these easy peasy, I was seriously impressed.
Cut out the pumpkin image in orange iron-on vinyl and iron it on to your coffee sleeve.
Use the mat from the paper crafting set and your leather punch tool set to punch holes on the edge of the sleeve.
Repeat the same step on the opposite end of the sleeve. You may need to wrap your coffee sleeve around your cup to measure and make sure you are putting the holes in the right place.
Use a needle and the wax thread to lace up the coffee sleeve. Once you are done slip it over your coffee cup.
Fill it with your favorite fall blend or make a delicious caramel pumpkin spice latte and enjoy! This simple DIY makes a great gift for your pumpkin loving friends too.
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party