Nothing warms you up like sipping hot cocoa on a cold winter day. It may not get that cold here in Texas during the winter, but these DIY Cricut Snowman Mugs are the perfect holiday gift to warm your heart and soul.
These handmade mugs are the perfect gift to surprise your kids with or to deliver to friends and neighbors. They are easy to make with any Cricut machine and take less than 15 minutes to put together.
I made a few of these mugs for my kids and nephews last year and filled them with packets of hot cocoa, marshmallows and sweet treats for them to enjoy on a cold winter day.
Here is what you will need to make your own DIY Cricut Snowman Mugs:
- Cricut Maker
- Snowman Mug SVG
- Cricut Permanent Vinyl – black, orange, red
- Transfer Tape
- White Cocoa Mug
How to Make DIY Snowman Hot Cocoa Mug
Start by opening up Cricut Design Space the free Snowman Mug SVG file. Resize it to fit your project blank.
Cut out the image in permanent vinyl. Place the transfer tape on top of the design so you can transfer it to your project.
Place the black vinyl on the plain white mug and rub the image to transfer it. I found the plain white mugs at Michael’s and they had a variety of styles and sizes to choose from.
Once you have the eyes and mouth in place, add the orange carrot nose.
Fill the mug with hot cocoa and marshmallows and enjoy!
If you are giving it as a gift you can fill it with packets of cocoa, mini bags with marshmallows and cookies for a special treat everyone will love. I put the mug with all the goodies in a large cellophane bag added themed tags and tied it all up with ribbon.
For more creative holiday gift ideas, be sure to check out the 25 personalized gifts you can make with your Cricut.
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party