I’ve made a lot of Valentines over the years and these DIY Cereal Valentines are my favorite! CEREALsly, my FAVORITE. EVER. I love anything that is practical, fun and personalized, and these babies are all that wrapped up in one cute little package. And the best part is that even though you only have a few days left before Valentine’s Day you can still whip up these valentines in no time.
First, you’ll need to gather your supplies. You’ll need:
– Mini Cereal Boxes
– FREE “I CEREALsly Like You Valentine” tags from Dimpleprints
– Letter Beads
– Washi Tape
– Hot Glue
1. Sort out your letter beads and spell out the name of each child who will be receiving this awesome valentine.
2. Hot glue each letter onto the handle of your plastic spoon.
3. Use the washi tape, I used the red and white heart washi tape from Target Dollar Spot, and secure the spoon to the front of the cereal box.
4. Download and cut out the FREE tags from Dimpleprints. Secure the tag to the box with a small piece of washi tape.
5. Hand out the cutest valentines. EVER.
One of my twins will be showing up to school later this week with these personalized valentines for their friends, while the other will be handing out our GoGo Squeeze Awesomesauce Valentines. Now, before you say anything I realize that making 22 personalized cereal box valentines to hand out in class might not be the cheapest or easiest idea. That’s why I made these CEREALsly Awesomesauce Valentines this year…my twins attend a private kindergarten where there are only 9 students. So next year when they are in public school and we have to handout 44 valentines you will probably just see me running to the store at the last minute, but this year they get to take personalized DIY Cereal Valentines that are CEREALsly too cute for words!